well, i jus spent six hours of my saturday doing my statistics assignment. Think I will only start on my FA presentation question tmr. Plus my sunday is going to be burned in school for my LTB presentation.
Today din go for sharing session at Bras Basah. i really wanted to go, but I really couldn't finish my Stats assignment! I thnk my life is screwed. It is going to be liddat for teh rest of my life. Sigh. After Monday, LTB will be down, besides the Portfolio due the following monday. comms is down, with only a grammer test this monday. left stats and FA. FA a lot of things! Term project, Quiz, exam! Stats also got exam! and I don't understand what block variance, regression... i m banking on my study break next week to study for FA and Stats. Hope can finish term project by this week. FA quiz Argh!
Lionel gave me my minnie mouse wallet. think he is a pretty good shopper. buy so much barang barang back haha. tonight think we r going for chompang nasi lemak with mel and hazel for supper. fun! & WL on mon. & Happy P. on Friday after FA. Guess these little things keep one going. Trudging along.
Currently, I m Buzz Lightyear, Ernie, and sth else. I feel that this final LTB presentation requires and deserves more attention than is given to it currently. i think we all want to give it a good one, but all od us r busy with work. I can see others putting in effort too! however, the synergy is not there. the synergy for Deng's presentation.
hope i survive the upoming weeks. Then the hols seem so short. Dunno if i get to go on a tour with SO3H. If not, I will go for SJ's 21st birthday party. and there is Bruno's BBQ on 16th, which is smack in the middle of Sequel camp. First week of Dec supposed to go on hols with family, but i guess that is pushed off yet again. from bangkok to hong kong to australoa to US to Singapore. I wonder when will we really put our words into actions. Sometimes we have to learn to let go of control of somethings and grab other opportunities before we come to regret stuff.
I have regretted stuff in my whole life. I was jus thinking abt it today. What do I regret in my life. I think I just don't let things go that easily. so even 10, 20 years down the road, i will still look back ad regrets. who said not to live life with regrets? regret, but keep it in ur heart and don't let it manifest.
Mayday jus held their concert on the 90th storey of a 101 storey building. Wow. Realy makes you think whether u can do thigns out of the pordinary, just like them. They shd go for Creative Thinking. Confirm A+. Lionel jus bought their latest album. plus November's Chopin. All my favs.
I m the balance in SS's life. I shall slack on a Sat night. The horoscope says I have worked hard enough and I shd plan to have fun. What fun?
songs: All Star by Smash Mouth
No comments:
Post a Comment