Saturday, November 19, 2005

see, i nvr wanted to start blogging, cos once i start, i wil blog every single detail of my life. Jus watched oliver twist. it is a good show. definitely worth your time and money. Oliver is a sad dude. As a boy, as a child, i think he realy has no choice. But he chose to run away. How can we throw away? Even though it may be a happy ending to some of us, teh show is nonetheles sad. For such an innocent boy, the truth he believes, the faith and trust he places, and his determination, his courage, his bravery, are all worthy of inspiration. Perhaps he is just an empty hollow soul inside.

Then went to food republic again. Had to get teh same table. Nice view. I think I wll start visiting there more often. whenever i m in that area. Then me and delia were freaked out when her handphone number kept calling my number but she was not using her handphone at all!! turns out taht her parents had got her a new phone and deactivated her current line and calling me on my phone from my home. HAHA.

As I walked along a short stretch of orchard, tehre was a guy who brought 2 big dogs on a night walk. really attracted lots of people's attention. mine included. i stopped to watch. I want a dog next time. and as i was crossing the road, this person was saying taht they add olive oil in dog food, hence dog's hair nowadays are nicer and silkier.

I need to cut my hair. Revise stats. revise FA.

No comments: