Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Happy Birthday to my two lovely, young cousins, Hazel and Melissa. I hope you enjoyed our dinner tonight. thanks for ur parents' treat hehe. hope everything will be smooth smooth for both of you!

today, attended an investment talk. hmmm. I m underaged to even open a trading account, not say to invest. Although I was mostly confused and din understand what they were talkign abt, there was one thing i took home with me - to be humble. The speaker sounded realy humble, not what i expected - big, assertive, authoritative, loud... i think it brought me back to reality, to learn to be more humble and be more aware of myself.

think i agreed to watch harry potter with mel and haz. Oliver Twist with delia. wat else? Sky High with WL. Anymore? plenty of nice shows coming up. just a matter of whether we have the 1)time 2)money 3)company. Life is a bit lonlier now, but all my frens will be dropping by in Dec, for a short escape from my precarious reality now. I really miss the old days, which are not too long ago.

song for the moment: ye4 qiu3 by jay chou

No comments: