slept at 2. woke up at 8. usually i have to clock 8 hrs of slp min before i will wake up, or end up having a mega headache for teh rest of the day. either the headache hasn't set in, or I had a good sleep last night. quality, not quantity. i think that was the best sleep i had in months. and the best movie i have watched in months too. not because the movie was exceptional, but it is the mind, the mindset, the feeling su bring to the cinema. like when rpcks are lifted off, it seems much easier to enjoy.
guess when u r all the way down, the only way is up. today will be a good day, because the first thing i saw on TV when i woke up was jay chou's MTV for ye4 qu3. finally read his lyrics. my weekend is packed to teh brim. and i m thinking of what I am doing one monday. Mug? mb stats. I have to start studying (not REVISING) stats. don't even understand what SSE, wadever.
No comments:
Post a Comment