Monday, November 14, 2005

On a moday night like tonight, as I look back on the past two days, I seem to be looking back at the whole 12 weeks of sch taht has passed me by. Spent sunday in sch rehearsing for LTB. However, to be truthful, we spent moer time talking and discussing abt whether to watch the movie The Exorcism of Emily Rose. Then YY went on abt how this actor has a sad life cos he dabbled in such things. I am scared.

Then HH came and showed us his video. I really nvr saw any at all prior to this. I believe none of had watched this prior to this premiere screening. Hence, when we watched it for the first time in pitch black in SESS CR 4.1, it was so hilarious we were jus laughing ourselves hoarse, even though the video was played to a sad song "If We Hold On Together". After viewing it, I wondered if our audience would find the video funny. I think we found it funny because we knew what we had gone thru, and that HH had taken the video out of its context to give it a hilarious feeling. Fei-Ling ah...

today the presentation was not well rehearsed. However, I felt that our video at the end and the Q & A really gave our audience a feeling of what kind of group we are. Actually, after the video, when none of our members proceeded to teh Q & A, I was apprehensive about announcing to our audience that we are ready for Q & A. It is just wierd. But the Q & A really allowed us to say what we want to say. Like how we are a good mix of different people, or how we have different working styles (& how I act as an alarm bell). It felt especially good when there was a question (can't remember the qn), and we took turns to answer. Prof noted the ease we had when we took turns to answer. I believe this is something we have grown accustomed to in our small meetings, to just shout out whatever we have on our minds. I think it was regarding whether we had any conflicts.

Looking back at oktoberfest, Steamboat, I think I really like my LTB grp. Let's bid for MPW together when it is time. Haha. I just hope you don't mind this alarm. After our presentation, ss said taht we didn't really make time to enjoy ourselves. Rather, we always enjoy ourselves and have to make time out to perform our tasks. Which I feel is a good thing, if you have teammates like ours who work hard and play hard.

And yes, hh, thank you for the video. good job really. jus that i m too embarassed by the act cute antics which u must include in the video. U have spent a lot of time on it, so go back to mugging FA!!

For comms, we had 2 indiv presentations, a grammer test, return of our indiv presentation score sheet and an early dismissal! Cos I din have to retake my comms.

Went to meet WL after that. Watched Sky High. Thanks WL, for a great evening. Even tho the movie auntie issued us the tix for the wrong time. at least we could immerse ourselves in the Christmas atmosphere. Sorry if I disrupted ur plans to study during ur study break.

No comments: