Tuesday, November 29, 2005

from today, 29 Nov 2005, I promise myself I will not be an accountant. I am not sensitive to numbers. I can never balance balance sheets, income statements also end up getting wierd numbers with decimal points for my income tax. haiz.

comms results is out. will be pulled down by FA. LTB is kinda unknown. cannot determine where u stand. Stats also dunno yesterday's paper how. today when i press the calculator doing FA, I realised that I keep presing wrongly!! plus yesterday i din have time to check. that is stats down. ltb down. comms done. eft FA. FA test! Pls have mercy on me. Let me know how to do teh MCQ, balance the cash flow statements, income statement and balance sheet. and pls let it be an easy explanation question. and don't spring surprises on me! like RECONCILE the differences between me and FA!!

and i m watching the super host show. realised that my brother actually watches teh show and knows what is the programme sequence.
next week i m meeting jia lun and matt. need to get a level texts! maths and physics! for TLTH!

and hopefully next weekend, we will be going for the commissioning parade! the one that zx has been complaining before he left for dunno-where... i hope our class will go! wonder how is sam doing sourcing out the holidays plans....

No comments: