If we could all live in space, how nice would it be? Where there is no gravity and anything goes. Where there is no destined path for you, but you scrap your own path. Would it be better if you had your entire life scripted for you the day you were born? Why not? That is why I am Buzz Light Year. :)
I used to think that when you are at the bottom, the only way is up. However, when you look around, you will realise that you are not the only suffering. Moral of teh story: Enjoy the present.
I have so much work to do. and I jus realised probably 35 minutes.
1. FA Quiz on Friday
2. FA Presentation on Friday
3. Study for FA Quiz
4. Do past year's FA papers
5. FA Term project
6. FA Meeting on WHOLE OF MY SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My life revolves around FA. Life sucks. Does anyone hear me? Writing in this blog is akin to screaming into an empty hole in virtual space.
I am waiting to watch Happy Potter. and eat with my LTB grp mates. I miss them already. and our pot luck party.
No comments:
Post a Comment