"Every single day is money." That was the most inspiring quote I heard this morning. Over the radio, they were having music freeplay and today's celebrity was on Jay Chou. Critics have criticised him naming his CD as November's Chopin (xiao bang) as being arrogant (xiao zhang).Top three songs that influnenced Jay Chou, especially in his current CD are:
1. Jiu3 (wine) by lee shu qun (i think)
2. I called to say I love you by Stevie Wonder
3. wen3 bie2 (farewell) by Jackie Cheung
I think Jay Chou is cool. cos he is a school dropout and yet he gets to do things that he likes aka writing music and performing. Why can't we all do the same? do what we like and enjoy ourselves as we make a living? Mb as HH said, it is economically not viable. I shall do enough good deeds this lifetime so that I can become someone I enjoy being in my next life. If I want to be a superstar, mb I shd do more bad deeds this life, cos WL always says it is not always a good thing having to share your personal life with everybody around the world. Listening to November's Chopin now.
No comments:
Post a Comment