I have hell lot of work to do:
6 Emerging Economies Essays - I am not even an Economics student - Why am I writing economics essays?
Leadership essay
Derivatives Case
Revise Capital Markets
Derivatives and Capital Markets are real tough, but I believe the professors here teach lesser things but try to go through slower, though they end up hurrying through everything
and today I cooked a drumstick in the oven! Remove the skin (full of hair) and season with soy sauce and bake (vegetarians, pls pardon me). It was quick and not that bad. simple recipe, no need ginger and honey or terikayi sauce. but of cos if you eat too much of this you will get sick too.
and yes, I am getting sick of writing on India and China. Save me somebody! I will buy you sangria from barcelona if you will write my essay for me. and in case you don't know, sangria is red wine with fruits. sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment