Friday, December 14, 2007

8 more days to "Goodbye to Barcelona!" Am I supposed to be sad? Well I will miss this place for sure. the times when I just go downstairs and walk along the shopping streets, or go to the supermarket, or even going to sch! Like Ivy said, it is a different lifestyle. But hey, I am an extrovert. I need to be around ppl. I go berserk being alone. Maybe I am simply a loner :D

today 13 dec, is the day of my capital markets and portfolio management exam. but that is not important. The important thing is, I met THIERY HENRY! omg. in a shopping mall. I was hesitating whether to approach him to sign. I din want to take a picture of him, cos I was alone and I din bring my cam. din want to use my handphone. SO, I bought a Football Barcelona pen from the shopping mall, and approached him to sign. I was surprised he could speak English:

me: Will you sign for me please? (very politely, which is rare)
TH: Yes. sure

I think he is just like any other guy. But he is 30 years old! He was out with 2 of his frens. Ard his frens, he behaves just like any normal guy. but hey! he is a star. when ppl approach him, u could tell he did not want his shopping interrupted, but he kindly obliged to the requests. kinda like in sg when u meet aaron kwok hahahah

and I have been dutifully keeping a diary that has my entire year's schedule. Today I was cancelling out the days, and looking back, a really long year. I had my internship, where I clocked my hours and what i did in the notebook. I also jotted down what i needed to buy in sg for my barce trip, and now, counting down the days in barce with the same notebook! amazing isn't it?

AND Barcelona is a place of idols (Thiery Henry and Lionel Messi - I hope to meet Messi before I leave Barce haha) and pickpockets. Today, I saw a thief in a shop. He stole plenty of earrings and stuffed them in his jacket. usually, there are security guards at the door. i think the guard went into the shop. and the guy happily left. I was shocked. I turned to look at the guy and i think he knows i saw him. so he left quickly. I shd have alerted the salesperson or something. but no use. he would have escaped anyway. I think i m also scared that he might harm me. So i chose to be a coward and keep quiet. Now we know that the price we are paying are also for thefts. that thefts do happen.

I shd start packing my bag soon. my room is in a mess, indicating how i have fitted into my room nicely. weather in barce is kinda cold. i was freezing in my sleeping bag last night. and camp ehi-passiko is today! Really excited for all the participants and organisors. looking forward to more good camp videos!

No comments: