Saturday, December 08, 2007

Hola!
In exactly 2 weeks time, I will be in Paris, goodbye Barcelona. well, I have rushed through my projects for the past 2 weeks, because Songjie is coming today and everything is due next week. Things are under control, although I was a little stressed out. Whether I get stressed or not, things still get done. So I should learn to manage myself well.

and songjie is on the plane now!!

My brother just got back to rocklin from disneyland. and he spent 3D2N there with uncle dell!!! and uncle dell was really excited abt it as well, just that "I have Lionel as my roommate" hahaha. I am sure both of them had a great time together. Lionel said he walked until CMI (cannot make It) and he bought presents for me!! haha my bro is always more generous than me. So next time his girlfriend/wife will really be doted upon.

School work is ok. It is not exactly difficult. Just that everything comes BAM in these last 2 weeks. I have finance exams coming up, but i will pace myself to study. Not too sure what to expect for the exams, but i will try. and I believe I still have one more project, which we conveniently are waiting for exam to end and finish it in the last week haha. whatever. i will miss the shopping in barcelona! all the summer clothes are coming out! thankfully i m not here in summer, otherwise I will buy all the clothes to wear in singapore. quite hesitant abt buying nice furry coats which i m going to wear once.

and H&M is a great shop. kinda like the takashimaya or isetan of singapore :D

and there are all these spanish brands, european brands. asian brands like pantene are very expensive. so are american goods, like starbucks and subway. since starbucks is earning in euros and translating back into USD, it must be making a lot of money this year! buy buy buy! hahah that is just what i reason. and my reasoning is warped. don't sue me.

No comments: