Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hola! my second last night in barcelona, in spain. I will definitely miss this place, minus the studies. I will try to take some photos tmr to help me recall how I walk to the bus stop to take the bus to school, how i go shopping in the afternoons etc. it has been a good time really, besides the time when I wish I could cook laksa of course.

and I just had my exam. It was bad.

and today I went to the post office and sent 16kg of belongings back to SG, via boat ahahha. what a way to call it. anyway it cost me 86 euros!!! darn. i shd just throw away the stuff and use that 86 euros to buy new stuff right? oh well. sentimental person. hahaha

I asked my Swedish roommate to accompany me to the post office. she was really nice and obliged, even though I don't talk much to her. and she has to revise for her exam tmr. and we went to the post office, and thankfully, she was there to help me translate. I kept thanking her and her reply was " That is why we stay together with other people, to help each other." really nice of her.

and I am still worried my luggage is overweight! I have a lesson tmr morning at 8am. think i will come back after class and pack before I go out again!

SJ is in Prague now. Hope he is not freezing. I m worried I will freeze in other parts of europe. brrrr. it is 9 degrees here in barcelona. high compared to other parts of europe. brrrr.

uncle dell, looking forward to seeing u in sg in january! almost there! hold ur appetite for laksa!

No comments: