I started this blog back in university days. It documented my overseas change in Europe. And now, I hope to use this to record my thoughts during my Jakarta job posting. Plenty of alone time here, in the apartment, in traffic jams, and I hope I can capture my thoughts on paper.
Thursday, March 09, 2006
today, 3 of my fish died. i think many of my fish have died before. yet today, i felt something for my 3 fish which had died. i think mb in the past, my parents would simply dump the dead fish while i was in sch and i nve got to see them being taken out of thej tank and thrown away. yet today, my brother and i tried to revive the fish. we got buckets of water and tried to change water for tehm, not not as proficient as my mum. 2 of the lying fish revived, tho 3 still died.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment