Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I am really glad that a presentation that I have dreaded over the past 12 weeks is finally over. though it was not exactly the most brilliant presentation, I am just relieved. going for celebratory dinner with my kakis later. in sch.

must describe more abt our bgs presentation. we had interesting dissuants. the only chinese is mr. benson phua, ceo of esplande and sentosa (i believe). 2 angmohs. 1 was an investment guy. 1 was working in Phillips. interesting. they were nice. din slam us even tho we were really bad. need to do more home work is a good way of saying we need to research more.

I kinda knew it long ago. however, i procrastinate. I was prepared to give up on bgs le. it is probably 1 of the 40+ modules i have to take in smu. however, I need to grab this opportunity and make good out of it. this presentation is not graded, tho it prob gives prof an impression. however, our report is 40% of our bgs marks. hence, we need to work hard! =) come on! it is sth that is within our control! =)

trying to keep my spirits high. seriously. finally =)

No comments: