Friday, March 03, 2006

Jus had my MA presentation . over le. I enjoyed working with this group. I learnt to use Excel =) I also went shopping with my members in supermarket to get prices of vegetables. Our project is supposed to be a bar selling asian fast food. Fun. We came up with like char siew sandwiches with abalone sauce and wasabi.

Mum, thanks for waking up early to help me make 3 loaves worth of sandwiches for my project. Really really appreciate e ur support in whatever I do. Whether it is joining basketball, council, sbm, smu, doing project, u always help me out and nvr put me down. Like in pro sch art, haha, every year do art folio, I would have gotten a kiam chai file.

Got 50% for ma. Need to start studying. business law also. somehow this semester, i seem to be screwing up. no heart to study. not no time. econs. somehow i think i m the kind who studies from the picture and zoom in. so i have to wait till the big picture has been taught before i see the big picture and zoom in.

Went for Hwée koko's talk yesterday. even tho it was meant to cater to working adults, i think it was applicable in our daily lifes as well. i have been trying to wake up consistently at 645.
My frens in sch have been really stressed out after coming back from last week's break. A lot of it is regarding human relationships. not bgr. but like disliking ur grp mates.

On a happier note, it is the weekend! means time for studies =(

No comments: