just when I thought I was getting used to the cold weather, the weather got colder. gah gah. I have an annoucement - my project got 100 marks for our report! it is 30% of the final mark. If i get full marks for the next project, I don't have to study for the exam! No la. but there is a story.
We initially got only 80/100. we thought is was very good already. but apparently average was 90 upong 100. We looked at our report which our prof returned. He minused 20 marks off because we did not include a particular sentence. and so we went to look for him and told him we have it in our excel spreadsheets and our slides. However, he only accepts reports and does not look at excel nor slides. we told him we included and he took back our report. and now he is giving 100 marks!
ok Songjie is in vienna. I am trying to finish my 10 page reflection essay. I should have brought my previous one from Singapore. but it is ok. 75% done i think. hope i finish it before I go to Germany on Thursday! I am so not prepared for the ice in germany!
No comments:
Post a Comment