Hola everybody!
My presentation and report is down, and so is my mid term exam. one more project, and 4 final exams grrr. haha but this is the only semester when I only need a pass/fail grade, so I shd not be too hung up over grades right?
Well for our project, we got 80/100. we thought it was good, turns out that it was one of the worst in class. If everyone has such good grades, does everyone get A for overall? I don't understand. But i do wish in singapore, we have such grading systems, where everyone can get A if u r good enough, instead of judging ppl by a bell curve.
weather is turning cold here. it is winter, but i think barcelona has the best weather in europe. it was 15 degrees this afternoon but really chilly. i bought a pair of gloves and a red turtleneck today. because next week I will be going to germany - cologne and berlin, where temperature is between 0 to 3 degrees. brrrr. this is a far cry from 15 degrees. how m i going to survive?
lionel - i checked out PSP Simpsons version. costs 199.90 euros
No comments:
Post a Comment