Thursday, February 09, 2006

Went to send my cousin off at the airport. He is going on an internship in China for half a year. He brought along his gr. Haha. So interesting. She is a bubbly girl. Really nice and talkative and clicked with us. Love is in the air!

Tuesday
Went to sch at noon to complete BGS. I feel really guilty for not being able to contribute towards discussion because I can’t relate/link the leagal concepts together. So, I volunteered to do next week’s questions all by myself J I m glad I volunteered. Cos only then will I force myself to do.
Biz Law lesson dragged beyond time as usual. Moral of the story: next time, read the terms and conditions properly.

Went to library with SS to meet HH to get last year’s econs mid term paper. Set off for home. By the time I reached home, already 8sth. Called Mr. Wong. I hope his daughters wil come down this sat. and that they will want to come down subsequently. I guess it ia as much on our part to make them feel included as much as on their part to want to come.
Wednesday

Wednesday
Had econs mid term this morning. Wrote out all the formulae and drew all the graphs for 5 chapters on a sheet of A4 paper from 10pm till 1.30am last night. After the econs exam, prof decided to let us go!!! So I hung ard with siusiu in IS lounge doing my BGS report.
Good to have BGS report off for at least a week. Need a break from BGS man. But I must admit the readings are getting more exciting. Like scientific management, organizational pathology. I quite like them.

Then went to airport. Wish I will go on a holiday soon. Perhaps to Bangkok? Any takers?

No comments: