Monday, February 06, 2006

Weekend was packed! The whole of Saturday was spent visiting houses of members of sariputta. had loads of fun, as close to 15 of us packed ourselves into my mentors lorry and drove all over Singapore. The lorry rides were fun, as we told lame jokes, sang songs and even waved to a police car which stopped behind us! What was most important was that we got to know each other’s family better, as well as know ourselves better.

Went back to school to discuss BGS. What’s new?

March retreat is from 15 to 17 March!! And I can’t make it!!! L I would gladly squeeze my wed and fri’s lessons into mon and tues if I could, if not for my MA test on fri (again…) and my AS presentation on that fri too.. I want to go!!!

I hope our Buddhist society will smooth smooth set up. But the person I was referred to has yet to reply to me!!! Efficiency hello! And we are a management school somemore.. inefficient sia..
Went for make up lesson on thurs for MA instead of the usual fri class. Must say prof is really nice, even tho he usu diverts off the topic at hand. He actually sieved out my test paper from the Friday pile to bring to me on thurs. respect. Beneath theat funny face was a serious and respectable man.

Met Prof gan at kopitiam. Asked me whether MA or FA is easier. First time I spoke to him casually. His wife was with him. Prettier than when I met them at hougang mall.

Fri went out for dinner with my foo cousins J Brandon koko treated us to dinner at swensons. Thanks lots! Supposed to meet foo cousins at orchard mrt at 7pm. Thot I would be early, taking 167. To my surprising surprise, the bus did not go to orchard. The road s were closed due to chingay!! ARGH. Went to city hall to take train down to orchard. Train was packed. However, at swensons, we could see the hoards of ppl, the firecrackers, this big dog model. Mel and I bought the same earrings!

The dinner was like a goodbye dinner for shaun koko, who is going on an exchange program to china till the end of the year. So long! The year has only started only. He is usually the eldest to join us in our cousins mtg, cos Brandon koko has to work late. Now I m the eldest L this will be a packed year for us la. Mel doing her a levels, hazel n levels, lionel o levels, me struggling with pileloads of work.

Looking forward to wed, when I will be discharged of my econs exam and BGS report. MA quiz next week. Gotta start on my AS indiv assignment, AS grp presentation (which I have to miss the retreat for) and MA project. Hmph.

No comments: