Monday, December 05, 2005

Hello monday morning. have been waking up early ever since exams ended. Whee. Went to SBM yesterday to wrap armours. Grrrr. I will never be Santa's helper cos I am really bad at wrapping. But it looks good tho.

Went for breakfast with Michelle and Lionel. We were at SBM at 10 (punctual!). While we were at prata shop, Hanqi, Evelyn and Fuzhong came and joined us. Cos they saw no one there. Punctuality! haha. Anyway, we prompted started working. The girls were wrapping and wrapping while the guys were sawing holes in the castles haha. After a hard day's work, we wrapped a grand total of.... 14 armours. Considering the amt of effort - teh scotch tape and the har lost to the scotch tape, the lack of scissors and pen knives, we were kinda surprised to learn taht we have only wrapped so little.

I was wrapping with Evelyn initially. Then we got better and embarked on wrapping on our own. Michelle and Selina were wrapping and laughing non-stop. Haha. But they were good. Selia kept cutting tape and pasting on herself so that Michelle can just wax her hands and legs. haha kidding. I was wrapping with Jiayi. More like doing patch work, but anyway.

Whatever we do, must do "sui sui". That is why there are so many props and so much mampower required.

Went to Melissa's house after taht. Got piano lesson. Hazel has grown skinnier! I need to exercise haha

No comments: