another bad news. I learnt of it from the papers on Christmas 2005.
I will pray for you to be well and happy. I hope you will continue to be optimistic and strong. Because throughout the four (close to five years) I have known you, your bubbly and fun nature has always brightened up everyone's days. you may seem cool and punk on the outside, but your friendliness has endeared yourself yo each and everyone of us.
I recall you were sitting behind me in class. We were always in the same group for SS. Though we were not in teh same class subsequently, we still managed a warm greeting and a smile. That was all it needed and took for our friendship to continue. I will pray for you to be well and happy.
Which brings me to my next point: what is the point of gathering when there is separation? why let a person harbour hopes and dreams and aspirations, only to attach and crave for more? Perhaps this is what the game of life is all about.
No comments:
Post a Comment