Hi everyone,
today was an exciting day haha. besides the going-to-school-on-a-no-school-day-for-project. I went to carrefour and bought (i) an air heater, (ii) a bathrobe and (iii) a packet of rice, produced by carrefour.
my roommate came into my room and we tried the heater. I bought the small, cheap, plastic one. I din want to buy the big, long metal one cos i think i m very clumsy and may burn myself on the metal piece. I haven't tried the bathrobe yet. today is warmer than yesterday.
and now to the RICE. the picture of the rice on the box was white rice, but it seems like it is yellow rice. argh. I certainly hope it tastes good. I m going to fry it as usually. with fish fingers, sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes and veg. probably some tuna too.
tmr is another day in sch for project! and it is saturday!! but we really have to rush this out, cos next weekend is holiday and everyone will be out of barcelona. at least songjie is coming :)
time to go back to my yellow rice!
No comments:
Post a Comment