I started this blog back in university days. It documented my overseas change in Europe. And now, I hope to use this to record my thoughts during my Jakarta job posting. Plenty of alone time here, in the apartment, in traffic jams, and I hope I can capture my thoughts on paper.
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Hi everyone, it is 2.20am in barcelona right now. the rain outside is heavy. i m in my long pants and long sleeve shirt and i just switched on my newly bought heater. it is noisy. i hope it works man, tho i don't feel much warmth right now YET
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hola, Lola~~ cant believe u hv to use heather now...as in sg i always lose my sense of season... It's NOV 1st!and all the X'mas decorations are up at Orchard already...believe Barcelona will be more crazy... wait for ur pics o!! Take good care! :) btw,saw the pic of u n ur bf sj. u guys r 非常に幸せ very happy neh... gooda :)
1 comment:
Hola, Lola~~ cant believe u hv to use heather now...as in sg i always lose my sense of season...
It's NOV 1st!and all the X'mas decorations are up at Orchard already...believe Barcelona will be more crazy... wait for ur pics o!! Take good care! :) btw,saw the pic of u n ur bf sj. u guys r 非常に幸せ very happy neh... gooda :)
Post a Comment