Tmr is FT dineout. I will probably fail, because I am too sick to bother about how to hold the fork and knife.
Thurs is video interview. I m not in the mood to answer questions about my future and what I intend to do, when it is all so hazy (to me) right now.
I am sick.
My throat is sore, i keep sneezing, my ears are blocked. I think I am heaty and I have a lot of 'wind'. My bones are aching. I am old. I am going to visit the doctor in school today and see what he can give me.
My hair is long.
either tie it up for FT or cut it (no).
I wish my body was in a better condition for me to study better for my exams. I am having restless sleep and dreams every night.
No comments:
Post a Comment