Hello everyone, this will be a mega update on my life.
Chinese New Year
CNY was really good. It was the time right after mid-terms (I had 3 mid terms prior to CNY). And I did not have any midterms to study for after CNY break. In addition, the school mid term break fell on the CNY week. which means I had a CNY week- long break.
Uncle Dell was in Singapore with Zeze to spend the fextival with us. He is now back home in Rocklin ( I suppose), waiting for my brother to join him and go to Disneyland - Brother, when r u going over?
Internship
I have landed an internship at an accounting firm. I m not particularly fond of it. Heard have to work till 3am. forget the overtime pay - i would prefer my beauty sleep. luckily i have one friend accompanying me.
Friends
friends are so far so good. siu and kc are doing CAT project with me, and siu is also doing Corp reporting project. and fortunately, Sj and i have a pretty good EF project group as well.
School work
- Projects & Tests
Projects are piling up. Assignments are due. no time at all. i only revved up my engine 3 days ago and i m already exhausted. i have another month to go before exams. most important right now is probably the next EF quiz. ARGH
Toilet Aunties
here is a personal appeal to everyone in smu to use the school toilets responsibly. today, i saw this auntie collecting the toilet paper left on the existing roll onto a new roll so that she can load the new roll. that s really nice of her. while she is conserving sch property, we are all wasting school property. throw toilet paper on the floor, leave litter in rooms. spill coffee all over. come on! we are all responsible 20 year olds! grr. and these aunties already have unforgiving working hours from 6am till 4pm. and they are often aching while pushing their carts ard and bending down to clean up after us. let's be a little conscious of our behaviour and how it affects others alright?
Thank you everyone. till the next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment