it is too hot in australia and too cold in the U.S.
every morning I wake up early for my morning class, I love the morning sun. I love to smell the grass. It reminds me of my good olf secondary and jc days. when we were sweating in the parade square singing the national anthem, listening to strings of announcements and appeals for students to own up if they had eaten on the mrt or jay-walked.
good old days don't last long. Just like we can't remain in schools for long. It is only week 3 of the new school term and I feel the pressure. 3 more months till the end man. and this will be a tough long 3 months. oh man.
did u read a health survey, on how if u keep thinking abt "living everyday as if it is your last", u will generally live a shorter life? would you put 100% into everyday?
similarly, if u keep thinking that your efforts will not be recognised at the end of the journey, that everything will end up in naught, would you still put in 100% and enjoy the process? i think i won't, because i worry too much. so i don't even bother thinking abt the end. maybe when the final moment come, i will just leave in shock and that is not the best way to leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment