I started this blog back in university days. It documented my overseas change in Europe. And now, I hope to use this to record my thoughts during my Jakarta job posting. Plenty of alone time here, in the apartment, in traffic jams, and I hope I can capture my thoughts on paper.
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
just a random thought. after my birthday last year, i actually drew up a list of people i want to invite to eat at my next/this birthday. initially thought that i will not be able to invite most of the ppl. but today's lunch was made up of ppl who were on teh list. cool. shd set yearly targets like this. like how this class arranged to meet 10 years after they graduate from jc ie in year 2014, to go to paris. cool. but i m too impatient for a 10 year target. 1 year target is long enough. so many things to plan and so many targets to set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment