Hi everyone,
I m leaving for barcelona in 10 days and I am still homeless! I need to find an apt soon. Jayne, Marc and I have been working hard, but things are not working out nicely. Either we have been searching in the wrong areas, or I need some divine help. ARGH. angmohs. just be nice. stop bluffing me u r going to west africa and nigeria and u have a wife and a daughter. why do swindlers want to cheat normal ppl of their money. go find those relaly rich ppl. and i think i m starting to see what being really rich means. it means owning one of those big rascacielos in america, owning multiple holiday homes in bacrcelona and renting them out, or simpy being happy with yourself (which is the hardest, given the temptations ard us). who says an exchange is abt becoming indept? everyone says so, but i think it is to boost the economy.
anyone who happens to drop by this blog, and has a holiday apartment, pls save it for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment