Monday, June 25, 2007

Hi everyone
sorry to keep you waiting. I don't visit my own blog often because I nvr post anything! but I decided to post today because today is monday! haha. why m i so excited over a monday?

read my last post. it was week 6 then. guess what, today marks the start of week 10 of internship! if mine was a 10 week internship, this would be my last week. but too bad, i signed up for a 15 week one. so there goes. I wish I could stop after my tenth week. any ideas?

and to all who tagged, thanks! nice to see ppl coming to my blog :)

the past month has been ok. I m now working at upper serangoon shopping centre at my client's place. my colleague picks me to work, so i can slp in later.

i just spoke to a korean guy on the phone. directed him to my manager. usually ppl who call my client are angry ppl chasing for payment. luckily this guy was not one angry man haha

6 more weeks to the end of internship. and i haven't prepared anything for my spain triP! i wish the timeline could be less contradicting. i want to travel in europe till feb, but koko is getting married on jan 27. how how? i could come back 1 week later and travel europe with sj. or i could come back 1 week earlier and attend his wedding. but i shd be back for cny. can see uncle dell and joan?

koko, can get married later anot? haha i can tell mama change booking for u :)

k so during work, i m usually on msn with siu, from morning till evening. wonder how come we have so much to talk? i also dunno how come

winglam has started and ended her intership with watsons, but i m barely near the end! gah gah. she is now temping at american club, preparing for GST hike! haha my mum is like " hurry up go buy ur stuff, it is great singapore sale. and buy before gst hike!" that is quite true actually. k i shall go shopping again some weekend before GSS officially closes.

This saturday is my birthday party. Pls sms or email me for details. I m pretty excited abt it. and I m very fortunate to have a generous mum, a helpful brother, and an enthusiastic dad, and my suportive relatives and frens. thank you in advance! and i got my first birthday present last night. let me be the queen till july comes alright?

hang in there everyone. Monday is almost over.
lola banana

No comments: