Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I was contemplating whether to come for class today. Basically it would be a waste of time. But heck. Here I m. and guess what made my day?

The security guard at school of business. I actually did not really see him. But when he saw me, he kinda expected me to greet him. Which I did. My face kinda broke into a smile. And I realize I was not smiling. Hmph.

And I finished listening to the wonder car of the future. Now I m listening to the wonder disposable cup.

This is the last week of school. I doubt I can finish studying for exams. Argh. And CEP is coming. Exciting.

And after that, I only have 0.5 day to myself J

Then Chinese new year! Haha I am going crazy. Again. I haven’t been out of my house for 1.5 days.

No comments: