Wednesday, August 16, 2006

This is for YOU, Siu: I had insomnia last night too. barely fell asleep for 3 hours before I started tossing and turning in bed again.

to sq: thanks for ur sweet sms

to sj: thanks for ur compliment

to kc: i really had fun meeting Cipopo :)

to hh: will get ur shirts to my fren real soon

to uncle dell: more pic of my parents for u to view

to xiong: thanks for letting me visit ur hostel

to alvin: pls take care of ur ankle

to the marists: thanks for a great hols this summer. all the trips to zoo, night safari, macritchie, scarlet hotel, peach garden, sentosa, late night ntu...

to lion:do ur best and you will always have our support in whatever u wish to pursue

to wing lam, meiyin and huiyi:nice to see everyone back in sg, safe and sound and still in contact. sch has started. hope to meet up soon again

to yihan: have a safe trip back to the States. I will miss you till next year when i see u again.

to puee: one more month of the sun in sg = at least 1 trip to cosy bay

to john: ?!? haha

to sariputtians: hope everyone is doing a-okay. studies-wise, spiritually-wise

to sariputta gals: jiayou and miss ya

to all poly-students: jiayou for exams, presentations, projects and HOLIDAYS!

to all my frens whom I am gonna include in this category: take care and till we meet again soon!

No comments: